Dr.sOrders
Dr.sOrders, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 20 years.
21747962

My period is due in 10 days, but i noticed a little bleeding

Hi. My period is due in 10 days, but i noticed a little bleeding when i went to the bathroom. What do you think is the problem??? i don't feel pain or anythin else. thank you
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: they are regular
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i don't know if they are related, but i don't have my thyroid, i had surgery to remove it a long time ago

When was your last Gynecologic exam? Are you sexually active? When was your last menstrual period? do you use any form of birth control?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My last period started on 16th april and my last exam was in september 2020. I don't use birth control.

You should perform a pregnancy test just in case. in absence of pregnancy, your spotting is most probably due to some hormonal imbalances which are not very concerning. You should also notify your Gynecologist.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I did that, i m not pregnant. In 2019 my gynecologist found a polyp at an exam, i had surgery to remove it. After that everything was fine, i took a smear test found a inflamation. She gave me a treatment for 3 months. Could that be related to the bleeding??

Yes, certainly.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I don't have thyroid, I had cancer and I had to remove it. But this was 20 years ago, I am 36 now.

Yes, I understand.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok, so you don't think it's something very serious??? It never happened before and I am a little panicked.

No, I doubt anything serious.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok, thank you very much.

My pleasure.