Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

I have pain at the top of my lungs which started 5 weeks

I have pain at the top of my lungs which started 5 weeks ago.The following week my joints in my arms hands and knees have been really sore.I’ve had ECG was clear and bloods looking for markers for various things.I can walk to the kitchen without taking ages to catch my breath.E Ray on Wednesday that I had to fight for.At the end of my tether.lm 70 by the way.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in Scotland but I want to talk to a Doctor
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: not many I’m not we’ll lol
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i went to my local A-E and the triage nurse said after I told her I had an ECG at Docs,( so what do you want us to do) as if the Heart is the only organ in the body.I got up and said I want nothing from you and left.

Do you have shortness of breath, chest pain, a fever, cough, loss of appetite?

What are your present medications?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No cough but yes shortness of breath. It feels like the top of my lungs red raw. Dont feel its my heart

Thanks for the further information.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 5 minutes.

Unless you wish to speak in person, you can ignore the request for a phone call automatically generated by the website, not by me.

Your symptoms are suggestive of chronic infection or autoimmune disease which are causing pain at the top of the lung/chest and various joints.

You need x-rays of the chest, painful joints, lung/pulmonary function tests and blood work for the autoimmune panel (RA factor and ANA).

Meanwhile, the following would help you;

1) Heating pad.

2) Plenty of fluids

3) Probiotics

4) Local Lidocaine skin patch

5) Analgesic spray.

6) Deep breathing exercises.

I wish your symptoms resolve soon.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

You are very welcome.

Wishing you a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.

It was a pleasure to assist you.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!

Stay blessed.