Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

I believe I have symptoms of ms, I cant get seen and no

I believe I have symptoms of ms
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I cant get seen and no medication
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

I am sorry to hear this, what symptoms are you concerned about please?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My worst symptom is my knees I have severe pain in both which affects me after walk and in the night. I have had visited a optical appointment twice and both have mentioned MS signs. I have been having problems with numbness and gripping item I'm my right wrist. Fatigued alot of the time

Okay thanks. So these are really not typical of MS, especially the pain. It is typically a neurological condition that comes and goes, rather than causes persistent problems, including fatigue. This is reassuring.

Have you had any investigations so far given your Optician said that you have signs of MS?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have been given glasses to help with my eye pain which can be painful and drops. I suffer from dizziness alot to even when sitting. I've suffered with what I believed to o been signs of Ms for a few years , I'm now affected almost daily with struggling to day normal day to day things.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I was told to see a GP regarding the possible cause execpt I was laughed at so I didn't get anywhere

Okay thanks, ***** ***** these do not sound like MS symptoms. However if you are concerned you should get examined, arrange some investigations, and an MRI to examine this.

I would discuss with your doctor again and express your concerns to them. Alternatively I can help you find a private provider if this is your preference.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I will look to go private if I have to as I'm only 30 years old I believe I'm not at typical age to have such symptoms. If you could help ?

No problem. I would suggest seeing a Neurologist then. Where are you based?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Blackpool Lancashire

https://www.spirehealthcare.com/spire-fylde-coast-hospital/

Here is an option close to you, you can call and request an appointment directly with them.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Excellent thank you

All the best, ***** *****