Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
111828307

I'd like to talk with a doctor regarding a problem that I

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I'd like to talk with a doctor regarding a problem that I have with my neck, right under my jaw.
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: I am not taking any medications. I have this problem for some time now, I visited my GP, we made some tests and according to her everything is fine but I don't feel that is right because the problem is still here. I had US of the neck and I was told that there is nothing to worry about but my tongue is covered in white and my lymph nodes are a bit enlarged.
JA: Got it. When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: 2 weeks ago. She told me that all is good. Meanwhile I had a blood test done and everything appears to be normal.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don't think so.

Hi, this Dr Ansari. Welcome to JustAnswer.

Kindly share your condition with a picture for evaluation if don't mind.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Just a second.

The tongue is coated but not thrush. I did not see any lymph nodes in neck

You can do antiseptic mouth wash and when you brush your teeth do gentle brushing of your tongue.

as well.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am sending a picture. The feeling of the tongue is as of burned. All the time. And the nodes are not big but I can definitely feel them as a lumps on both sides of my neck. It is difficult to swallow sometimes and very uncomfortable for the last 2 days.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I do all of this for month now and there is no change. I saw my dentist and he said thet there is nothing to do with the teeth or gums. I even had an X-ray and from his side all is fine as well.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello!

Did you get  vaccine in a week around for COVID?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No.

Ok, that's good. We will start first with the cleansing of the tongue while doing tooth brush and gargles. And see the results after 15 days.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I had my ears cleaned as well. My nose is running most of the time and also sneezing very often after I wake up.

ok thats good.

ok thats good.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
OK. What to do the gargles with?

Listerine

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Listerine mouth wash and glycerin for tongue application

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Great. Thank you for your time.

Glycerine will clear up your tongue and Listerine will keep oral hygiene.

You are most welcome.

Dr Ansari

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
OK, thank you doctor.

Most welcome and stay safe.

Dr Ansari

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
You too.