Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

I’m a support worker for Boot DBO 10/02/1984 his doctor is

Hi I’m a support worker for Chris Boot DBO 10/02/1984 his doctor is Shiregreen MC I have try all last week ringing the surgery to try and get the triage to ring back Chris is suffering with his legs it is a recurring problem he get spots were they run together and they bleed this is very uncomfortable for him and causing him anxiety I rang the surgery this morning I was 24 in the que than to be told triage was full , Chris has had antibiotic before for the same problem I have support Chris for a few years and this is one of the worse I have seen them please can he have some antibiotic
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: He has this problem offer but when it get bad he needs the antibiotic to clear it up
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I asked the surgery for antibiotic but she said I needed to be on triage I have try my best to make an appointment this is causing him anxiety and he also suffers from learning disabilities too

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today.

I am very sorry but this is a private advice and guidance service, and not the GP practice.

I can help provide advise following more discussion, but if you are after a medical review, you will need to go back to the GP practice sorry.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi I’m a support worker he has his own Gp they advise me to do the 111
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No phone call thank u
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please will you refund the £5
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I don’t want a phone call

I won't call, no problem. If you contact customer services they can cancel this for you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I don’t wanted a phone call

I understand, please contact customer services to have this closed and refunded.