Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

I have a question about safety of covid vaccines (Pfeiser

Hi there! I have a question about safety of covid vaccines (Pfeiser and Astra Zeneca) for me due to my medical history
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no, not seen a doctor. I’m taking Levothyroxine and Lucette currently.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have moved from a different country where I’ve been previously diagnosed with autoimmune hypothyroidism, visual migraines and leucopenia. I’m also taking contraceptive pills as mentioned before. The concern I have is the risk of blood clots from the vaccines.
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: Migraines are episodic and are followed by nausea

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi Dr Ruff