Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I am really worried, They keep fobbing me off with

I am really worried
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: They keep fobbing me off with antibiotics
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have found lumps all over my throat and neck 7+ months i feel like something is stuck in my throat constantly clearing it and hoarseness its sore too swallow my full body aches from head to toe. My nose has been scabby for 2 + years doctors say its change of weather it always feels blocked and tight but runs all the time
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?
Customer: No Only at nightime

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. It sounds like you need a full evaluation really including blood tests looking for chronic infection and possibly a camera into your throat. I would re-approach the GP and either ask for an ENT referral with some blood tests also. You are always entitled to ask for a second opinion and your doctor will at the minimum arrange for you to see another doctor for their opinion but I think you're right that further tests ought to be carried out.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi dr karim i have had blood tests amd all came back clear i am so scared its something serious

I think therefore it's important you do see a specialist particularly if your symptoms haven't gone after multiple rounds of treatment. I would seek an ENT consult and take it from there.