Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Iv had lower back ache for 4 weeks now. If I move a certain

Hi iv had lower back ache for 4 weeks now. If I move a certain way I get a shooting pain in one or both buttocks. I also have an ache in my middle back on both sides that seems to be bothering me most. Iv taken painkillers and they do nothing.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: It's better while resting and worse while been active and standing up straight
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I suffer from leg and thigh ache alot this was before my issue with my back.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Do you get such pain when you get up from the bed?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
when changing position In bed

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.
If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. All the nerves which supply the legs start from the lower back and you have got a compression of these nerves in your lower back. This can just be due to muscle spasms or can be related to a disc problem there. You have rightly tried the pain medicine but you need to see your doctor now to get a further evaluation by X-rays and then may need physical therapy or stronger pain killers. Till you get this done, avoid weight lifting and avoid sleeping on soft mattress. I reassure you in the same way as I would have assured some of my family members that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself. This is just an initial answer to your question but you can ask me more till you need.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800