Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

I had a clavicle surgery last Tuesday. Two to three days

I had a clavicle surgery last Tuesday. Two to three days after my elbow has started being stiffy and swollen. I've been wearing the silng since after the surgery. Is it normal?
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: My health's good
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
That's elbow bursitis

You can treat that with hot packs and ibuprofen

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I've been taking 1g of paracetamol a day + 4 tablets of dihydrocodeine a day since the day of the surgery

You may need to have your doctor drain it

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
OK. I got it. I will go back to the doctor then. Thank you!

Let me know how it goes