Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I am having lot of pain in my eyes and foregead, yes I

I am having lot of pain in my eyes and foregead
JA: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?
Customer: yes I scratched my left eye with curling brush but since then with drops it’s been fine but after few months it’s very painful
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have pain on my eyebrow, and sometime hold my nose. I have pain looking upwards at an angle so cannot use a computer /laptop. It have to take cocodomol daily to help subside with pain otherwise I cannot get on with life
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How long does this take??

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Do you have a blocked nose? Does the pain increases when you bend your head forward? For how long this has been going on?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No blocked nose. I sleep with 2 pillows and have to have my head facing down otherwise my eyes hurt &head sometimes.