Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

Basically For as I can remember I overthink, get quite bad

Hi there, Basically For as long I can remember I overthink, get quite bad anxiety and mood swings and my head is just a horrible place to be when on my own. I have no real reasons for it either and just thought it’s getting bad lately so I want to try and reach out
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: I don’t really know that’s the thing it just seems to be all the time
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that is all

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

I am sorry to hear you experience this. Have you tried managing this with either medication or counselling?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No I haven’t tried any as I have never really reached out and don’t really want to take medication

I can understand. So for something that is Psychological, you should consider psychotherapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. This would help address these symptoms you describe.

If that alone doesn't help, then there is the option to add in an anti depressant such as SSRI which would help as well.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I will look into these options thank you my friend

That is my pleasure, I hope that you find some help with this.