Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have a hard spot just above my penis. In the pubic region

I have a hard spot just above my penis. In the pubic region which formed and then went after a couple weeks and is now coming back in the exact same place any idea what this could be?

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Can you please share a picture of that area? Is it painful? Is it over the skin or under the skin?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It is under the skin and can cause irritation
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It has came once and gone and then came again but in the exact same place

Can you please share a picture of that area?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It is the red area you can see

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. This is an ingrown hair or a sabecous cyst that forms due to blockage of the duct of the sweat gland, This is neither cancer nor STD. You just need to apply OTC Neosporin ointment thrice daily on the area for 7 days and it will go away. if it persists see your doctor but I reassure you in the same way as I would have assured some of my family members that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Honestly thank you so much I worry a lot but be afraid to ask so I will always think the worse. Knowing it is neither cancer or std is a blessing thank you

You are welcome dear, respected, and valuable customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can you reccomend any links for this cream?

https://www.amazon.com/Neosporin-Original-Antibiotic-Infection-Prevention/dp/B001ECQ778

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
That cream wouldn’t be available to me until late may however there is a cream called brulidine antiseptic would this work the same?

Yes it will help as well.