How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 7861
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

Second opinion] I have been diagnostic with fibromyalgia and

This answer was rated:

second opinion] I have been diagnostic with fibromyalgia and in so much pain. I have several other symptoms. Pins and needles shaking tremors sore head at right side. I take dihydrocodine pregabalin diazepam sertraline and amitriptiline. I spoke to a doctor who says nothing can be done to help. I am in so much pain
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: I have had symptoms for at least 10 year’s although it had been really bad the last 3. My sore heads have been all my life but these type of ones just for about 5 months. My eyes go blurry when reading and take a while to adjust. I have had my eyes retested. I get spots in front of my eyes 2. Nothing makes the pain worse or better
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Their as so many symptoms I sometimes forget but my neck and my back are really bad at the moment

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer.

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.    Thanks for asking for me.  I trying to figure out how best to help you.   What is your specific question?

Often patients with chronic pain are best served by going to a pain management clinic.   A clinic like this may be able to offer treatments that your general physician cannot offer.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question. Please let me know if you have additional concerns or need me to clarify something. I am happy to help.

Dr. K. and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you I am waiting on an appointment at the pain clinic at the moment
Kind regards

I’m glad, that will be so helpful to you.  Ask about Cymbalta if you are not already taking it.  Does this help to answer your question? Please let me know if there is anything you do not understand and if you have any feedback for me.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I was prescribed them before and they didn’t seem to help, if anything I felt worse. Thank you so much for your help and suggestions. I think I will just have to wait to see the pain clinic

Ok, good luck and thanks for using JA.