Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have a raised mole on my back that im quite worried could

Hello I have a raised mole on my back that im quite worried could be cancerous

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Can you please share a picture?

For how long you have this?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yeah of course
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have had it as long as I can remember I don’t remember when i first saw it

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. This is a benign mole for sure. Its texture, surface, margins, color, etc everything is consistent with a benign mole. You should get it checked by your dermatologist at your convenience but in these days of the pandemic, there is no need to be concerned about such a perfectly looking benign mole. Cancerous moles never stay for years without spreading so please relax.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thankyou very much! I think a little more information is needed as im unsure what I would do friends have said it looks benign however I wouldn’t want to leave it and not look into it more

You are most welcome. I have sent you a detailed answer above. This is benign 100%. No doubt in that.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thankyou very much Im hoping it is definitely benign would you be able to tell for sure from the picture?

Yes I have told you this from picture because look of the mole matters the most.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thankyou so very much my mind is a lot more relaxed now thankyou so much!

You are welcome dear, respected, and valuable customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards