Dr.sOrders
Dr.sOrders, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 20 years.
21747962

Last week on Thursday I went to the gym and muscled trained

Hi there, last week on Thursday I went to the gym and muscled trained my chest, I have never trained a muscle group before so it was new to me, a few days later after I had started aching I had a pain in the left side of my chest even when I want moving whereas the right side wasn’t as bad. I’m just worried as I know that’s where the heart is. It’s not a bad pain it’s more like an uncomfortable pain that doesn’t really go away. I also don’t know much about muscles so I don’t know if they can hurt even when not moving

Yes, most probably you're just experiencing musculoskeletal strain. Just rest, ice/heat, and take oral NSAIDs on an as needed basis.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
If I’ve experienced a strain can the pain feel more deep down than my chest

Yes, it can vary.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

My pleasure.