Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

I have a question regarding my recent vaccine for covid, no

I have a question regarding my recent vaccine for covid
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no I haven’t seen a doctor yet
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have a low platelet count

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
What's your question please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi there, I had my Pfizer vaccine 10 days ago and for about the last week or so I’ve had a headache. Now it’s mild to moderate pain wise and I’m still able to go about my day and feels like a sinus headache round my eyes and pressure rather than a stabbing or sharp pain is this normal!!?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I suffer from low platelets and consulted my GP before getting a vaccine and they advised me to go for the Pfzier

That's not from the vaccine

But it could be a sinus infection

I suggest you have your doctor check it out to see if you need antibiotics

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you don’t think it’s related to the vaccine!? I generally keep good health and haven’t really needed to take many painkillers to help ease the pain? I was just a bit concerned with all the talk of blood clots related to other vaccines

Nothing to do with a blood clot

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your help

My pleasure