Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

My husband is looking at being discharged from the Army and

My husband is looking at being discharged from the Army and we are appealing it as the treatment given wasn't adequate, he was suffering from depression at the time had no face to face contact with anyone, no the gyms have reopened he is in there dealing with his issues and already there is a major improvement. To appeal the decision he needs medical evidence. Would he be able to get a letter from his Dr at home confirming he is fit to return?
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Yes he has
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

I am very sorry to hear about your husband.

Medical evidence would need to come from a doctor who is either his registered doctor or at least a doctor who can review him face to face sorry.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your reply, I advise him to contact his registered Drs for a face to face appointment.

No problem I hope that you get this resolved soon, all the best.