Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

For 2 days I have a pain all the way around my torso, higher

For 2 days I have a pain all the way around my torso, higher than my waist. It's worse at night. Woke me up. Hurts sharply and worse when I breath in.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: It started Tuesday evening. Lying down and deep breaths make it worse. It's not constant.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That's all, thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's ok decided to go to A& E

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today.

I am sorry that you have been waiting and hope all worked out following your A&E visit. Please let us know if there is anything you would like to discuss.