Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

My partner has a groin hernia.. he has had bad pain on and

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my partner has a groin hernia.. he has had bad pain on and off mainly on for last couple of weeks.. it is the size of his fist or a little bigger and it wont push back in anymore he has not been to a doctor for a while but after reading info online i think its probably an emergency
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: please advise
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: pain killers or sleep helps. 2 weeks of bad pain on and off currently in agony he says

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
It's called an incarcerated hernia and it's a surgical emergency

He needs the emergency room right away

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
shaould i call the a&e before we arrive or just show up

Call first