Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I’m 2 weeks late for my period but I’ve had awful pain and

Customer Question

I’m 2 weeks late for my period but I’ve had awful pain and started bleeding but it’s not normal and noe I have pain in my shoulder
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: They are usually regular
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thankyou
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 22 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 22 days ago.

Have you ever got an evaluation for your irregular periods? How old are you?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I’m 22
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 22 days ago.

Have you ever got an evaluation for your irregular periods?

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 22 days ago.

Are you there?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
What does that mean?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 22 days ago.

Have you got hormone analysis or ultrasound?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Noo,basically I was supposed to be on my period on the 15th of may but I kept getting cramps on and off but I never came on my period but I started bleeding yesterday and I’ve got pain in my shoulder,I did pregnancy test but they were negative
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 22 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 22 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. You are not pregnant for sure because period rules out pregnancy. The heavy bleeding that you have is basically hormonal imbalance. The shoulder pain that you have is not related to this. It can be musculoskeletal pain. You should use the over-the-counter available tablet Advil 400 mg thrice daily for 5 days and your pain and bleeding will get better. Later you should see your doctor and get your hormone analysis and ultrasound done to get to the cause. Mostly a course of BC pills is required to regulate your periods. I reassure you in the same way as I would have assured some of my family members that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thank you! I was just worried it could of been an ectopic pregnancy
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 22 days ago.

No, absolutely not. Just relax, it's not ectopic. You are welcome dear, respected, and valuable customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Have we discussed everything that you wanted?Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards