wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Hiya I am going in today my dentist to 4 implant done to

Customer Question

Hiya I am going in today my dentist to 4 implant done to have denture on all 4 and a Metal bar in today , I am worried because two years ago I need a sinus and bone graft Now he’s telling me I don’t I have a lot of should I have a Sinus lift Theo he is trying to keep The cost down foe me but he gave me a price 2 years ago and not it gone up quite a lot can you help I am warred about it today. Kind regards
JA: Have you had any past treatments or tests related to the implant? If so, what were the results?
Customer: cathy
JA: Got it. Can you see or feel anything else in your mouth that is causing concern?
Customer: as 3-D xray
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: I was on morphine for over 20 years I have damaged my neck and back osteoarthritis osteoporosis it’s one of them.
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 22 days ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a question about Dentistry, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 22 days ago.

As a general answer, Given what you have posted, I would suggest you delay your procedure and obtain a second opinion from another dentist.

This way you will feel confident that you are doing what is best.

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
When I spock to the lady I told her to cancel this subscription with you I have £5 a month that I've paid for but I don't want to pay anymore thank you very much kind regards Cathy.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 21 days ago.

Cathy,

I understand completely.

I wish you the very best.