ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Tingling sensation now and then on right side of head - and

Customer Question

Tingling sensation now and then on right side of head - and pain in right eye
JA: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?
Customer: No recent injury - vision ok but not a good field test resukt
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 23 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran and will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Since when you have been experiencing these symptoms

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I experienced this last year for about 4 weeks and started again two weeks ago

May I ask how old are you please.  Any medical issues and medications?

Also have you experienced any weakness in the side where you have been experiencing tingleness.