ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I want to get tested for asperger's, No, No, I have suffered

Customer Question

I want to get tested for asperger's
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have suffered from anxiety and depression my whole life and am a heavy drinker.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 22 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran and will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

I am not an expert.  But there is no test for aspirants.

Aspergers

It is a diagnosis made clinically