Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

My name is *** and I have a red eyes and I don't know why

Customer Question

Hi my name is B*** and I have a red eyes and I don't know why and I'm in pain they are sore. What should I do?? JA: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision? Customer: My vision is fine and ive had no injuries recently JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: Is there anyway i can show you a photo?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
This sounds like bacterial conjunctivitis--pink eye

You need to see your doctor for antibiotic eye drops

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 days ago.

My pleasure

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I want to cancel the phone call
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 days ago.

I'll let customer service know

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What should I do???
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is anyone there??
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 11 days ago.

This is Dr Gupta, since no one has actually accepted your request for the call, you will be REFUNDED the entire amount for the call, please do not worry about this,

If you are having trouble, kindly approach Just Answer Customer Service assistance.
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us
Here you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to***@******.***
Or you can make a call to - Phone number, 1-***-***-****
I hope this helps,

Coming to your question,

Please attach a phot using the clip icon in your chat window, so that I cah have a look at your eyes,

Also provide details like your age, the duration of symptoms and any relevant medical history,

Warm regards

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 10 days ago.

You need to see your doctor for the eye drops