How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Elliot Ruff Your Own Question
Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4077
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Elliot Ruff is online now

I know you said I have pink eye but what should I do im in

Customer Question

I know you said I have pink eye but what should I do im in pain and hurting right now
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 11 days ago.

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for contacting us today. Pink eye refers to conjunctivitis, is this what you mean? If so, this is treated with Chloramphenicol which you can buy from a pharmacy.