How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RickD810 Your Own Question
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 631
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
RickD810 is online now

Trying to conceive for 7 cycles I'm 33 gp won't help me, No

Customer Question

Trying to conceive for 7 cycles I'm 33 gp won't help me
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No medications doctors won't see me as o have 2 children 9 and 4.5
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: Yes I track temperature and lh and still no joy
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  RickD810 replied 19 days ago.

My name is*****

I am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Expert:  RickD810 replied 19 days ago.

Do you have the same partner as for the other children?

Do you suffer with any discharge from below?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Same partner 2 children 9 and 4.been trying 7 months charting temperature and lh for ovulation and still not getting anywhere
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The very little discharge I get is only when it says on ovulation sticks
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Took 5 months with my oldest and 2 months with my youngest. My gp won't do anything as I already have children but alot could have changed as I had a c section with my youngest
Expert:  RickD810 replied 19 days ago.

As you have 2 children already then it means you can get pregnant.

It does not always follow that if you conceived early then your next pregancy will also be early.

Your GP can refer you for further tests with a referral to a gynaecologist or your local infertility clinic. You will need up to date blood tests, swabs and smears.

Also your partner will need a sperm analysis

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
They won't do it
Expert:  RickD810 replied 19 days ago.

It is the duty of your GP to look after you.... this is your right as a patient. You must contact your GP again and be persistent