RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

Recently having disturbed sleep paterns.Ending up standing

recently having disturbed sleep paterns.Ending up standing up in bedroom or on floor .Yesterday ending up with black eye.Normally mobile fit and healthy for my age of 86 next Tuesday.
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: I am on no medication. Having vivid dreams when I sleep walk or end up on floor.
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: only seriu

My name is*****

I am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Hello... are you there?

Sorry that you could not respond. I would advise that you see your GP for a full blood profile and BP check along with a full examination. I hope this helps