Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Why do i get an itch everytime i have intercourse? it

Customer Question

why do i get an itch everytime i have sexual intercourse?
it doesn't normally come until approx 1 day after.
but i have had it for a few months now
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Do you have sex with a condom?

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Are you there?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I normally take a sachet for cystitis after and shortly after the itch subsides
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. Going away of the symptoms after using a sachet for the cystitis is a coincidence but otherwise, your symptoms are not indicative of a urinary tract problem. It can simply be an indication of a yeast infection or can be due to sperm allergy, condom allergy, and sometimes just hormonal imbalance causing vaginal irritation. You should use over the counter available Clotrimazole cream twice daily for 2 weeks and see your doctor if symptoms persist, see your doctor but I reassure you in the same way as I would have assured some of my family members that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i will deffo use you again.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i was a bit slow to ask the question, but it was getting a bit concerning.
thank you for your helpful answer.
have a great evening
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Thank you very much, dear, respected, and valuable customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Have we discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i think that is all for today
thank you
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

You are welcome.