Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I’d like to talk to a haematologist please? it’s to do with

Customer Question

I’d like to talk to a haematologist please?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: it’s to do with the vaccine. I have mildly low platelets and am worried to take it
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no medication
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: just vitamin c and d
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Can you please elaborate on your question? What are your platelet levels?

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Are you there?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi yes I am
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
They are mildly low - stable at 116 ish for years. I’m 40. WBC’s are always stable but slightly low end too 3-4. I’m very healthy and no sign of any problems from the platelets. I’m nervous to take the Pfizer vaccine because of it what do you think?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. The platelet count of 116 and WBC of 3 to 4 are perfect for the vaccine. You can safely get your vaccine and I reassure you that you are going to have any problem just due to these numbers. Many of our patients have the same problem and did very well.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you so much.My blood panel sometimes comes back saying platelet angiocytosis and that they clump together with some giant ones. Would this make me more likely to get the vaccine induced clot?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Pfizer is not causing clots commonly and I reassure you that with your description, you are good to go. You are welcome dear, respected, and valuable customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards