ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I’m sorry but i just want to confirm that i am speaking to

Customer Question

hello! i’m sorry but i just want to confirm that i am speaking to an actual doctor and not a bot first hahah
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i have these spots on my vagina and the one i have no is bleeding so much it’s almost purple. it hurts to walk or touch and the actually area/spot is rock hard
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: ive been getting them a lot in the past 2 or 3 months
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 22 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran and will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Any discharge? Any bleeding while having sex?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
i haven’t had sex

Ok. Thanks . Any discharge

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
just blood when i popped it. lots of blood
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
like the blood was very dark red and filled up a whole square of toilet paper

It could  be a Bartholin cyst.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
the spot is rock solid and it’s very very painful to even sit/walk

It is quite common. Usually it goes away by itself. Make sure you keep the area dry and clean. Don't pop it any more.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
okay. is there any way i can help get rid of it faster or stop it hurting?

Take some pain killers. It's been there for some months now. It definitely has to be seen by a doctor. Nothing can replace direct examination. I would recommend it.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
this one has only been here for a day or two but i get others, different ones, kind of regular. i know i should probably go get it examined but even just talking over chat i’m a whole mess and like in the middle of a panic attack i don’t think i could show someone in person

Don't panic. Just get it examined by gp or fo to a&e.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
okay. thank you for reassuring me for now :)

Very welcome.