Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

Ive asked a couple of questions already but I have another.

Customer Question

Hello so ive asked a couple of questions already but I have another. I’ve been suffering with severe anxiety and I’ve been getting symptoms from it but now I’ve noticed I have some spots at the back of my tongue, now I have health anxiety aswell so it’s not a good situation for me again. I’m on anxiety pills today but can anxiety and mental health cause spots at the back of tongue and also I had a tooth removed so could it be bacteria from that?
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 15 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital.

Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

As you are not able to respond. I will try my level best with the minimal information available.

"Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps."

Please do remember that you can still come back to me for further clarification.

Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

I am sorry for your anxiety.
I am glad to show you that what you are describing seems to be normal tongue papillae which is physiological and is present for everybody.
You need not worry about this being a disease process.
I do not think you will have any symptoms at all and only the appearance would have been bothering you.
If you need more help I am here to help you.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you today!Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I can’t really get a good picture but they appear to be skin colour spots but thank you for the response. I looked it up and they do appear to be papillae spots. Do they go away on their own?

They need not go away and they are normal.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you doctor

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease.

In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800