Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

I have a problem with my son.is going with the eyes up.i do

Hello i have a problem with my son.is going with the eyes up.i do not know what is wrong
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: I was 3 months ago
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Pediatrics at a tertiary care referral hospital. I am currently reviewing your question.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
I am sorry for his symptoms.
May I know his age and do you have every video or photograph of what you are describing?If not can you describe what happens exactly.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
4 years
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have a video

Okay

Please upload

The method of uploading photo or a file is:

1. Click the paperclip icon

2. Click the Browse icon

3. Click the Browse button

4. Select your file and click Open

5. Click OK

6. Click Insert

7. Click Save changes on this page

If you are having trouble, kindly approach our Customer Service assistance.

You can approach them at the following link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Where you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to *****@******.***

Or you can make a call to - Phone number, 1-***-***-****

Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

I am still waiting for the video.

1. How was his achievement of developmental mile stones?

2. Since how long has he had these symptoms?

3. Was this associated with headache?

4. Has there been any personal or family history of seizure disorder?

5. Is he experiencing any weakness of body parts?

6. Was there any loss of consciousness or black out?

7. Did he have any perception of aura or premonition of something abnormal happening - before this happened?

8. Is he currently on any regular medication please?

As you are not able to respond. I will try my level best with the minimal information available.

"Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps."

Please do remember that you can still come back to me for further clarification.

I am sorry for his symptoms. I understand your concern.

By what you say I feel that we may be dealing with seizure disorder and more specifically complex partial seizures which can present exactly like what you have described.

I suggest -

1. Electro encephalogram commonly called as EEG.

2. MRI brain with and without contrast.

3. I feel he may need to be started on antiepileptic medications called Levetiracetam and followed up.

May I suggest you discuss these possibilities with your primary care physician or neurologist and get him appropriately evaluated and managed please.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you today!

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you.

In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800