Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have fallen backward from the bottom step of a ladder.I

Customer Question

I have fallen backward from the bottom step of a ladder.I fell very heavily onto the rounded edge of a pot plant . initially was winded but this passed. I managed with diffculty to get to my feet. All my limbs seem to be in order but am left with very bsd pain in my back mostly around left side rear ribs.
JA: How long have you had the back pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: Since the fall abot 9,30. I feel as if I have received a very bsd ick in the back. I have taken pain killer which is of slight help. I am having difficulty in bending
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the back pain?
Customer: No. I am assuming I have hurt my ribs to some extent.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am type 2 dIABETIC BUTTYHIS IS CONTtrroled by Metformin. Genrally in good health and attending gym 4 times per week
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 16 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

How old are you? Do you have any medical conditions?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
78. Type2 diabetes well controlled generally in good health attending gym 5 times weekly
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 15 days ago.

I apologize for the late reply, how are you feeling.

How bad is the pain>