RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

Haven’t been able to see my local GP due to Corona so need

Customer Question

Hey
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Haven’t been able to see my local GP due to Corona so need some assistance through online I been going through depression and all sorts of other things these past few months which has made me fail to meek my university deadlines etc meet*
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Not really tend to just stay alone I am struggling with my university work and feel like gonna fail it. Asking me for evidence etc but don’t know how to provide that
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  RickD810 replied 15 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi, RickGoing through depression and my mental statement hasn’t been the best.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am about to fail University as I haven’t given in any work etcOnly way I can save my future is with doctor note
Expert:  RickD810 replied 15 days ago.

You will need to speak to your GP about getting a note. We cannot provide letters on this service. Any letters provided will need evidence and documentation on how this has been affecting you and therefore your GP is best to advise you