How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RickD810 Your Own Question
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 630
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
RickD810 is online now

Haven’t been able to see my local GP due to Corona so need

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Haven’t been able to see my local GP due to Corona so need some assistance through online I been going through depression and all sorts of other things these past few months which has made me fail to meek my university deadlines etc meet*
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Not really tend to just stay alone I am struggling with my university work and feel like gonna fail it. Asking me for evidence etc but don’t know how to provide that
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  RickD810 replied 15 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi, RickGoing through depression and my mental statement hasn’t been the best.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am about to fail University as I haven’t given in any work etcOnly way I can save my future is with doctor note
Expert:  RickD810 replied 15 days ago.

You will need to speak to your GP about getting a note. We cannot provide letters on this service. Any letters provided will need evidence and documentation on how this has been affecting you and therefore your GP is best to advise you