Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

Ive started taking my 50mg of sertraline at 9:45 pm for 3

Customer Question

ive started taking my 50mg of sertraline at 9:45 pm for 3 days due to being late on a dose the other day, i like drinking alcohol so i used to take at 6pm i want to go back to this but its thursday tomorrow and im drinking friday dont want it to kill me
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 20 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. I don't think you'll have any issues if you just take your next dose at 6pm. You're on a fairly low dose and a difference of 3 hours in one day won't have any negative impact.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Im just super anxious dont wanna take to much

Sure I understand, you're on a low dose and 3 hours honestly won't make any difference in the slightest. I hope that helps and you feel better. All the very best :)

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
i wont get any affects not to much in my system
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 19 days ago.

Not at all. You'll be fine doing that 100%. All the very best.