Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

Mri scan report, No, No

Customer Question

Mri scan report
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (3LPG2GP)
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 15 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? Feel free to attach the MRI report.

Oh you read my mind, just a moment while I read it

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can i please know of my brain mri is normal please
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
As well as what he mean by Incidental mega cisterna magna? Should i be worried ?

Thanks for the report. It's completely normal. the mega cisterna just refers to you having slightly larger ventricles in the brain. These are the gaps we have in the brain where brain and spinal fluid flows. It is just the way you're made and 100% normal. It's a bit like some people have slightly larger ears than others, it's noted but has no consequence, doesn't get worse and doesn't lead to symptoms. I would reassure you in the strongest way possible that it's honestly nothing to worry about. I hope that helps.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That's really help i really appreciate it
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is there any advice why i have headache could it be my ears

Potentially it could be. It's worth having an ear and importantly an up to date eye test to try and see if they have any impact. I'm definitely reassured by your scan result though. You're very welcome, glad I could help. All the very best for the future.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you very much doctor that's really helped,, have a great day

You're so welcome, all the best for the future :)