Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

My dentist has removed myself and daughter ( grown up) from

Customer Question

Hi my dentist has removed myself and daughter ( grown up) from their register without notice because we haven’t been for a few years , are they allowed to do . Thanks
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: myself , I just need a couple of new dentures at the front list them last year. My daughter has just finished a course of anitbiotics and needs a root canal done. Phoned a lot if dentist none taken on .
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no it’s more my daughter , cause she will have to be seen to, she’s in work at the moment, so I’m just speaking on her behalf
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 20 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 20 days ago.

I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately they can do this if you haven't attended annually.

Most NHS dentists are not currently taking on any new patients because of the demand. An option is therefore a private dentist.

Alternatively, there is a NHS number you can call to get support with this. I will find it for you.

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 20 days ago.

https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/dentists/how-to-find-an-nhs-dentist/

Try this link, there is a number further down you can try

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thanks very, I will click on the link now, failing this , we will go private.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
My daughter is in work at the moment, but she has been told she needs a root canal because her filling had been leaking, it’s the front top tooth.
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 20 days ago.

I am sorry to hear, I hope you have more success in finding a local dentist.