Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
111828307

I have headache and dizziness and sometimes muscles twiches،

Hi, I have headache and dizziness and sometimes muscles twiches، I have done MRI to the brain and everything was normal, I have done a blood test and the results showed that i have vitamin D deficiency so I am taking 40,000 units of vitamin D per week for 3 months , could my symptoms be the result of vitamin d deficiency? Also how long it will take to get better and recover from mh symptoms?

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer for your query, this is Dr Ansari Welcomes you.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.

Hello doctor

Can you tell me about your Thyroid status

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I just did an mri to the brain and blood test that's all doctor

What is the report on your blood test?

May I know your age and gender?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I am 25 and male
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I haven't got any neck pain or anything

What about your ears any wax? When is the last time you have checked your ears for wax or cleaned?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I did an eye test last month and been giving a new pair of classes
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I sometimes get ear buzzing should i chick my ears woth the doctor?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
what about the muscles twiches does a vitamin D definitely can cause that? Or should i see a neurologist?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
What is your advice doctor?

Dizziness could be due to a change of specs. Muscle twitches can be due to multiple things like anxiety, deficiency of vitamins, like vitamin D, Calcium and Magnesium abnormalities

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank you very much for answering

Ear problems can also give dizziness. Since your MRI brain reported normal as you said so unlikely any serious neurological diseases can be.

You are most welcome

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
it was completely normal mri report,, i will check my ears with the doctor as soon as possible thanks

Thank you and most welcome.

Please let me know if this was helpful and whether I can assist you further. I am always happy to help!