Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
111828307

Since giving birth 4 months ago i have suffered very

Customer Question

Since giving birth 4 months ago i have suffered very stiff/sore knees to the point it is painful getting out of bed/walking up and down stairs etc. I am not really any more or less active than before I had the baby. Could this be related to the pregnancy/birth? Is there any point in seeing my GP about this?
Expert:  Dr.Shakeel Ansari replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer for your query, this is Dr Ansari Welcomes you.

This may be inflammatory arthritis which may be due to osteoarthritis in your knees and due to pregnancy you have gained weight would have caused increased inflammation. You have to see an orthopaedic to do assessment and treatment.

Expert:  Dr.Shakeel Ansari replied 11 days ago.

Please let me know if this was helpful and whether I can assist you further. I am always happy to help!