Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I’ve been getting these really itchy spots all over my legs,

Hi there I’ve been getting these really itchy spots all over my legs
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: Like from yesterday when it gets warm it gets itcher
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nope nothing else thank u

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
Please post a pic of the concerned area to provide your with precise diagnosis and treatment plan.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (7P1G2QG)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Here are the photos

They look like scabies

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
What’s that

A contagious, intensely itchy skin condition caused by a tiny, burrowing mite.

Scabies is contagious and spreads quickly through close physical contact in a family, school, or nursing home.

The most common symptom of scabies is intense itching in the area where the mites burrow.

Scabies can be treated by killing the mites and their eggs with medication called Permethrin 5% ( needs prescription) that's applied from the neck down and left on for eight hours. The mites can also be killed using oral medications.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How can I get rid of them

Scabies can be treated by killing the mites and their eggs with medication called Permethrin 5% ( needs prescription) that's applied from the neck down and left on for eight hours.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank u

welcome