Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Dr I'm adding a new thread

Hi again Dr I'm adding a new thread

What time do you go to bed?

What time do you wake up?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No fix timings

If you have no consistent time that you sleep, then how would you like advice on when to take medicines?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I come into my room around 12am than don't sleep till roughly 4 to 5am than wake up by 12pm afternoon

OK. take the first dose of clarithromycin when you first wake up at noon and take the second dose at about 8 pm on the nights on which you will be taking quetiapine. On the nights on which you would not be taking the quetiapine, the second dose of clarithromycin can be at midnight.

The propranolol can be taken when you wake up at noon, and then taken again at 6 pm and midnight.

The prednisone can be taken when you wake up.

The sertraline can be taken in the mid afternoon as you have been taking it, such as about 4 pm.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
the clarythromycin I take 12pm than 8pm so it doesn't really have to have 12 hours gap
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Because I can take it at 8am the clarythromycin together with prednisolone

It does not have to be 12 hours.

You said you are sleeping at 8 am.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
also you said I can take clarythromycin at 12 noon also propranolol at 12 noon and also prednisolone at 12 noon so I can take all 3 together prednisolone clarythromycin and propranolol

Yes, they can be taken together.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No I said I sleep at 4am and get up 12pm but I said I can set up an alarm for 8am and have something light like tea and biscuits n than take clarythromycin and prednisolone than go bk to bed

There is no need to do that.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Than when I wake up at 12 noon I could take my propranolol than sertraline at 2pm than propranolol 6pm and 12am
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Oh ok
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I haven't taken my clarythromycin at 3.15 so shall I just leave it now n start from 12 noon

That would be fine.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sorry which question did u answer too
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
As I last took clarythromycin yesterday afternoon 2.30pm

Each of them.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please advice which is best of my answer I should take n follow thankyou thats all I struggle to decide
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sorry best of my question not answer

Your two questions do not conflict with each other, so there is no possibility that one is best compared to the other. They both are fine, as I said above.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok thankyou very much have a lovely morning

You are welcome.