RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I am in absolute agony with bladder spasms. I am on so much

I am in absolute agony with bladder spasms. I am on so much medication I can barely function. I am taking codiene, preganalin, diazepam, naproxen and antidepressants but still in extreme pain.
JA: Is this a new condition, or have you been dealing with it for a while?
Customer: I was diagnosed with IC in 2002 and had another bad flare in 2008. Both were chronic. Between times I have had the odd twinge or symptoms that went away quickly. Current symptoms have lasted 2 months.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am also suffering a bout of deep depression.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have extreme bladder spasm pain and pretty much can’t do anything because of it. The GP has mdd we on a great deal of medication as I am also chronically depressed.