How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 56912
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now

Desperately need a dentist for my husband, A couple of years

Customer Question

Desperately need a dentist for my husband
JA: When was your husband's last visit to the dentist? Any irregular checkups?
Customer: A couple of years ago at our last house in Berkshire and we now live in Ilminster
JA: Got it. Can he see or feel anything else in his mouth that is causing concern?
Customer: No just extreme pain
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 19 days ago.

The only way is to call NHS 111 for an emergency dentist appointment.

The following meanwhile may help;

1) Warm salt water gargles.

2) Betadine gargles.

3) Application of Lidocaine or Benzocaine paste/gel on the painful tooth.

4) Combination of paracetamol and ibuprofen every 8 hourly.

I wish your symptoms resolve soon.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.