Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I can’t get an appointment at the gp as they said a rash

Customer Question

Hello I can’t get an appointment at the gp as they said a rash isn’t an Emergency, I have done the glass test and the rash is still there, I also have an infection in my ear and I’m allergic to penicillin, can I get some antibiotics
JA: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?
Customer: 2 months and the gp nurse gave me some drops and it just keeps coming back
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have also been suffering from vertigo
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 20 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

Send me the picture of the rash please?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Not sure about sending imagines

If you can send the images here. I will help

Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 18 days ago.

Please send me images or give me a little detail, I will be able to help you in this regard.