Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

How should I leave between taking Normacol and other

How long should I leave between taking Normacol and other medications in pill form?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Uniphyllin paracetamol Lustral
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. You should take your medicines either 2 hours before or 2 hours after using Normacol. There should be a gap of two hours.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks, can't think why this can't be put in the information leaflet, so many people take other medications now.

You are most welcome. Yes, it must be in the leaflet. I agree. You are welcome dear, respected, and valuable customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Have we discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards