Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

I am a man of 74 I just bent down and felt a sharp pain in

Customer Question

Hi I am a man of 74 I just bent down and felt a sharp pain in my back and now I can’t even move I have taken 2 ibuprofen and2 paracetamol and 2 morphine tablets I’m in absolute agony please could you help me thank you
JA: When did you start using ibuprofen? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: About 11 o clock
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the back pain?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 19 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 19 days ago.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this.

If you have taken ibuprofen, paracetamol and now morphine yet your pain is still severe, I would strongly urge you contact your GP urgently or attend Accident and Emergency.

If you are in this much pain and cannot move, it would be reasonable to call an ambulance for this sir.