Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I've been ill the past few days with a lot of symptoms and I

Customer Question

Hi, I've been ill the past few days with a lot of symptoms and I just wanted to check it was nothing too severe.
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: at the minute I'm just taking painkillers. And my symptoms include muscle ache especially in my legs. Dizziness, swollen glands and sore throat and eyes.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the ache?
Customer: No. I haven't
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No, not that i can think of.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 16 days ago.

How old are you? Have you gotten better than before? What are your current symptoms? What have you used so far? Were you having a spinning sensation while being dizzy or just unsteady?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am 20 and my condition hasn't improved since Wednesday night when i first started experiencing the symptoms. i have muscle ache in my legs and back which are stopping me from sleeping well and my glands, eyes and throat have all been sore. The dizziness isn't too bad and I only notice it when i stand up.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 16 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Just unsteady
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 16 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. Your symptoms are consistent with a viral infection and this can even be COVID. I would suggest that you must see your doctor or go to the A & E to get tested. Further treatment will be decided accordingly. You can use OTC 2 paracetamol thrice daily and should drink plenty of water till you do that. The dizziness that you have explained is either due to low blood pressure or weakness.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800