Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Can my son who lives and works in Japan come to UK for a

Can my son who lives and works in Japan come to UK for a probable removal of his bladder and replacement with a bag
JA: What are all your son's symptoms? Is he taking any medication?
Customer: He had a biopsy on 1st June and is waiting for results in a hospital in Japan. He does not speak much Japanese and is finding it very difficult to talk with nursing staff there. He would like to come to Uk and get surgery here but is that allowed?
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. What did he discuss at his last visit to the doctor?
Customer: I do not know but difficulty in peeing was his main trouble.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: he has had bladder connected trouble since he was about 20. He is now 57

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Is he a UK national?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
he is a uk national. But has lived in Japan about 16 years and has no national insurance or tax numbers in UK. I am worried that he thinks he can come to England and have an operation very quickly. It is difficult for me to make him understand the backlog in UK hospitals. He was diagnosed one week and biopsy on June 1st. We are waiting for results. The medical team said they have removed half the tumour but the rest is imbedded in the bladder wall. I am not medical so only know what my Japanese daughter in law has emailed to me.