RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I need ASAP one consultation for dermatology, Daktacort,but

I need ASAP one consultation for dermatology
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Daktacort,but not good
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Is not giid for my issue
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the sole of the foot is full of blisters and eats me very badly

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I wear safety boots every day and i havethe sole of the foot is full of blisters and eats me very badly
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (23G1Q7T)

Do you feet sweat a lot?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Skin its very dry

You have flaky skin and open areas. I owuld avoid daktacort for the time being and just use emolients to keep the feet moist.

By wearing boots at work willincrease the risk of damage to your feet. Ideally you need to get as much air as possible to the feet to help it heal.

You may also want to consider the following:

Wash your feet daily with an antibacterial soap; be sure to wash between the toes. Dry the feet thoroughly, then apply cornstarch, foot powder, or an antifungal powder to your feet. Wear wicking socks made of natural or acrylic fiber blends that draw the moisture away from your feet instead of trapping it.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Wich cream i can use?