ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I’ve been in Ticehurst Priory for 2 weeks .. felt well

Customer Question

I’ve been in Ticehurst Priory for 2 weeks .. felt well enough to come home last Friday but my anxiety has returned & in a bad way. How comes I left ok now it’s back again
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: i have a very happy home life .. I’m 71 . The anxiety permanently with me . I have 5mg Diazepam but only lasts a short while
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i would like to know why it’s returned again . I’ve been in Ticehurst 2 this year . I’m on 300mg Venlafaxine for 3 months & quetiapine
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Still waiting for reply ... what was the £5 for
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Have you introspected as to why you are feeling anxious.  You have mentioned that you have a happy family. Any finance issues or health problems?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No

Why were you admitted to Ticehurst Priory. What was the diagnosis

Are you under a psychiatrist? There are medications that can be prescribed to address your anxiety. It has to be done gradually as there are multiple side effects associated with it